3.1.12

2012.

If i had to recapitulate my year in just one word it would be, definitely, change. And as a friend told me once, changes always means that things are going to turn better. And its totally true, at least for me, changes have given me a lot of good things. But the most important thing, peace with myself.
I end up the year the same way that these 365 days have been, in a quiet and full of life way. With strangers that make you feel yourself at home and old friends that show you their real face, discovering special people and finding hidden lust.
Thank you all, for closing 2011 and starting this new important year with me.
I started this special year in a special way. 
With fire in my bones.

----------------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------------

Si tuviera que definir el año 2011 en una palabra esa palabra seria: Cambio.

Y como hablaba una vez con una gran amiga, los cambios obligan a ir a mejor. Es verdad, a mi el cambio me ha dado muchas cosas. Pero sobretodo tranquilidad.
Acabe el año de la misma manera que han sido estos 365 dias, de una manera tranquila y llena de vida. Con gente desconocida que te acoge y te hace suya y con la que te sientes como en casa, con amigos que te muestran su verdadero yo, descubriendo gente muy especial y encontrando lujuria que estaba escondida.
Gracias por cerrar el 2011 y empezar este año conmigo.
He empezado este año especial de una manera especial.
Con ganas encendidas.



            Happy2012.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!