12.5.12

Aurelia Gil Shooting



Last week I did a photoshoot for the designer Aurelia Gil. I didn't know the brand until that moment but after trying on all the clothes I have to say she's a very special artist. The clothes are elegant, but at the same time they have a pinch of that rock-chic style I love. You'll see the result soon (or at least I hope so!), meanwhile I can show you the making of pictures we took at the shoot (sorry for the quality but we just had iPhones).

-----------------

La semana pasada tuve una sesión de fotos para Aurelia Gil. Yo no conocía a la diseñadora pero después de probarme las prendas he de decir que es una artista muy especial. Su ropa es muy elegante pero a la vez tiene un toque rock-chic que me encanta. Vereis el resultado más adelante, mientras os enseño unas fotos que sacamos (perdonad la calidad pero están sacadas con el iphone) durante la sesión.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!