23.5.12

QP Mag by Raul Sugiet.



A few weeks ago in the post "Cecilia Quintana for Raul Sugiet" I talked you about a shoot I did for Pop House. Well, the pictures are finally out! They have been published on QP Mag, an incredible magazine from the Canary Islands that has been doing nothing else but growing issue after issue. Here are the pictures awesome Raul Sugiet took of me. Click here  to check the whole magazine. 

Get the lastest updates by liking Cecilleforthekill facebook page CLICKING HERE.

-----------------

Hace un par de semanas en el post "Cecilia Quintana for Raul Sugiet" les hable de una sesión de fotos que hice para Pop House. Pues por fin las fotos han sido publicadas en la revista QP mag. Es una gran publicación directa desde Canarias que se ha ido superando número a número. Aquí están las fotos que Raul me sacó. Si quieres ver la revista entera haz click aquí. 


Estate al corriente de todas las novedades dándole me gusta en la pagina de facebook, CLICK AQUI.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!