5.6.12

New in: ASH.





The other day i was at home and my mum surprised me with a present: these beautiful booties from ASH, a brand that I've always loved. Every single shoe in their collection looks so easy to wear and very edgy. I can't wait to wear them! Tomorrow it's my first exam, I have 5 in just 10 days. Wish me luck, I promise I'll come back stronger than ever!

------------------

El otro día estaba en casa y mi madre llegó con un regalo: estas preciosas botas de ASH, una marca que siempre me ha gustado. Cada pieza de su colección tiene mucha fuerza y ademas es todo súper ponible. Estoy impaciente por estrenarlas! 
Mañana es mi primer examen, tendré 5 en tan solo 10 dias! Deseadme mucha suerte. Prometo volver con fuerza!







Today's song: Ride a white horse - Goldfrapp.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!