4.2.13

FASHION WEEK

sublimepebblesvintage.com

I can't believe is already February! It's with no doubt one of my favourites months of the year for a simple reason: FASHION WEEK. Fashion week is always exciting, being able to see the new trends is something magical but this one is going to be more special than the previous ones because my friend Daniel, known in fashion as RABANEDA, it's now part of the oficial calendar of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Madrid. His brand is getting bigger and bigger as the time goes by and I'm a very proud friend. I'm going to Madrid in just 11 days, I have a lot of things to plan, but I can't deny I love the chaos previous to a trip to the city where I lived in for 5 years.

No me puedo creer que ya sea Febrero! Es sin duda uno de mis meses favoritos por una simple razón: FASHION WEEK. Esa semana siempre es súper emocionante, ser capaz de ver las nuevas tendencias es algo mágico pero esta en concreto va a ser más especial que las anteriores porque mi amigo Daniel, conocido en moda como RABANEDA, es ahora parte del calendario oficial de Mercedes Benz Fashion Week y su desfile va a ser en Ifema! Su marca no para de crecer a medida que pasa el tiempo y yo soy una amiga muy orgullosa. Me voy a Madrid en tan sólo 11 dias, tengo muchísimas cosas que planear, pero no puedo negar que me encanta el caos previo a un viaje a la ciudad en la que viví 5 años.


telva.es














L'OFFICIEL

1 comentario:

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!