14.2.13

NEW LOOK


I love working on this blog in every single way. I obviously enjoy taking the pictures, editing them and then post all the selected ones. But I also enjoy working on the design of the blog. I'm new at the HTML and CSS world but little by little I'm learning all the necessary tricks to make your navigation easier. I've been working on some new stuff and today I wanted to make the official presentation. So as you can see I've changed the pages. I wanted to have an about one so you can know me better. And the most exciting part for me because it was the most difficult one to execute (I told you already I'm starting with this HTML thing): The looks page. Now, you can see ALL the looks in one page and select the one you want to see. That will make easier the search of inspiration. I hope you like the new pages, I'm really excited about them!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!