13.4.13

BARCELONA DIARY


Thank god it's saturday and I had the luxury to sleep all I wanted this morning. As you know I travelled to Barcelona on Thursday to attend The H&M New Icon Party. I took my flight at 7 in the morning and arrived to Barcelona at 11 a.m. First thing to do? Check-in at my hotel for the day, the Mercer Hotel Barcelona. What can I say? It's for sure one of the best hotels I've ever been to. It's full of details, starting with the light, continuing with the treat of the stuff (they are just great) and finishing with the postcards you can find in their rooms. Barcelona is very special to me, I've lived so many good and bad things in there, so finding this romantic postcards and being in the middle of Raval, with all those tiny streets made me love Barcelona again, and enjoying it to the fullest. 
The next thing I did? Met my friend Maty, she is from Gran Canaria too, but she is living in Barcelona. She made me the best tour ever, vegetarian restaurant, Macba and then some shopping in Plaza Cataluña. Then time to head back to the hotel, pack up everything and prepare myself to the big date with H&M. But it deserves another big post! Coming soon...


Menos mal que es sábado y tuve la suerte de poder dormir todo lo que quise esta mañana. Como ya sabéis viajé a Barcelona el jueves para asistir a la fiesta "The New Icons" de H&M. Cogí el vuelo a las 7 de la mañana y llegué a Barcelona a las 11. Lo primero que hice? Instalarme en el hotel Mercer Barcelona. Qué puedo decir? Es sin duda uno de los mejores hoteles en los que he estado. Está lleno de detalles, empezando por la luz, el trato del personal y terminando por las maravillosas postales que encontré en mi habitación. Barcelona es muy especial para mi, he vivido muchas cosas buenas y malas en ella, así que encontrar estas postales y alojarme en medio del Raval, con sus callejuelas, me hizo volver a enamorarme de esta ciudad y disfrutarla al máximo. 
Lo siguiente que hice? Quedar con mi amiga Maty, es de Gran Canaria como yo, pero vive en Barcelona. Me hizo el mejor tour del mundo, comimos en un vegetariano, después fuimos al Macba y por último nos fuimos de compras por Plaza Cataluña. 
Llegó el momento de volver al hotel, hacer la maleta y prepararme para la gran cita con H&M, pero se merece otro gran post! Proximamente...



 Wearing:
ZARA total look
MANGO bag

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!