31.5.13

NEW IN: THE CARRIE T-SHIRT


Finally friday! It feel so good to be back, this week has been crazy with two exams, shootings, new projects... But I'm here! Two days ago I went to the opening of the "Cosmopolitan Shopping Week" Las Palmas and right after that I went to Calico Jack, and when I saw this t-shirt i couldn't resist myself, and here I am, with this week "new in"!  Don't you love it?

Por fin viernes! Que bien estar de vuelta, esta semana ha sido una locura, he tenido dos examenes, shootings, nuevos proyectos... Pero ya estoy aqui y poco a poco os iré contando todo! Hoy os enseño el "new in" de la semana, The Carrie T-shirt. Hace dos días estuve en el pistoletazo de salida de la Cosmpolitan Shopping Week Las Palmas y después pasé por Calico Jack y al ver esta camiseta no me pude resistir! 




2 comentarios:

  1. me rechila la camiseta, que al final me pille una....saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A mí me encantan los pantalones!!!!!!!!!!
    Dónde los puedo conseguir!!!???

    ResponderEliminar

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!