23.7.13

BEAUTIFUL BARCELONA


I've been in Barcelona so many times, that's why when I go I don't feel the need to visit turistic places like the Sagrada Familia or museums (which are amazing, btw). I just like to enjoy the city, getting lost in those little streets, discovering new restaurants, shops, etc. That's what we did in our day in Barcelona. To me it's a city full of great and not so great memories, but above all, experiences. It's a very special city that I totally recommend!

He estado en Barcelona muchísimas veces, por eso cuando voy no tengo la necesidad de hacer turismo, prefiero disfrutar la ciudad, caminando por sus calles pequeñitas, descubriendo nuevos restaurantes o tiendas. Eso es lo que hicimos en nuestro día en Barcelona. Para mí es una ciudad llena de buenos y no tan buenos recuerdos, pero por encima de todo, experiencias. Es una ciudad muy especial que recomiendo 100%!








ZARA sandals, shirt & sunglasses
MANGO bag
H&M shorts

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!