26.12.13

LIGHTS OUT

IMG_8110

These days are full of events, that's a fact. And it's the perfect moment to use all those special garments we have in the closet waiting to be used. You know about this dress, my mum and I designed it, she made it and it fits perfectly. I wore it some days ago for a lunch with my friends. I'm off to the books, I have all the exams in just 20 days and I have to do a lot. And tonight, another event, the Pop House (my agency) christmas dinner, I'm so excited about it! I'll keep you updated in my social networks (twitter (click here), instagram (click here)... make sure to follow me!)

Estos días están llenos de eventos, es así. Y es el momento perfecto para usar todas esas prendas que están esperando en el armario. Ya os he enseñado este vestido antes, lo diseñamos  mi madre y yo, ella lo hizo y queda perfecto. Me lo puse hace unos días para un almuerzo con amigas. 
Ahora me voy a estudiar, que tengo los exámenes en 20 días y aún hay mucho por hacer. Esta noche es la cena de navidad de Pop House (mi agencia) y tengo unas ganas! Os mantendré informados en mis redes sociales, seguidme para estar al día de todo! (twitter (click aquí), instagram (click aquí).



IMG_8109

IMG_8105

IMG_8108

IMG_8094

CECILLEFORTHEKILL dress / ZARA boots / PRADA sunglasses

3 comentarios:

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!