17.12.13

MAKE UP INSPIRATION: FEATHERS



When I thought about making a Christmas special I decided to give you some make up inspiration too. Today I let you know what products I used on "Feathers" outfit (you can see it by clicking here). 
This make up is all about the eyes, I wanted them to be the center of attention, that's why I used the dark blue NYX eyeshadow. To finish the look and make the eyes POW I applied They're Real mascara by Benefit (is one of my favorite products, I totally recommend it!).
On the face I used the Max Factor CC Cream, I like this product because is very light and natural. I also applied That Gal brightening primer on the cheeks, the effect is very very chic.  On the lips, a nude matte lipstick by Mac.
It's a very easy make up and you can change the products and create different combinations. That's the funny thing!

Cuando pensé en hacer un especial Navidad me apeteció hacer diferentes maquillajes y daros algunas ideas así. Hoy os enseño los productos que usé en el look Feathers (lo puedes ver haciendo click aquí). 
En este maquillaje el punto fuerte son los ojos, quería que fueran el centro de atención y por eso use una sombra azul oscura de NYX. Para terminar los ojos y darles ese toque especial usé la máscara de pestañas They're Real de Benefit (es una de mis favoritas, la recomiendo 100x100). 
En la cara usé la CC Cream de Max Factor, me gusta mucho porque es muy ligera y queda muy natural. También apliqué That Gal en los cachetes para darles un punto de brillo, es un iluminador muy ligero que da un toque precioso. En los labios un color nude de Mac
Es un maquillaje muy fácil y además puedes cambiar los productos y hacer combinaciones diferentes. Eso es lo divertido! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!