14.12.13

THE CAPE


I dont know if you heard something about it but some days ago we had some kind of tornado. Well… maybe I'm making a big deal of it, but I promise we had such bad weather. It was so windy and rainy we were under alert and even university got suspended (the better excuse to spend a wednesday chilling out at home, yay!). The weather was awful for a couple of days and I had the perfect chance to reuse my old (and favorite and warmer) coat. I bought it when I was living in Madrid (oh, the good old days). What I loved about it at the moment it's the exact same thing I love about it now, which is the cape style. It remind me of a Red Riding Hood (Black Riding Hood in my case! ha!). Saturday mood at home, chilling, lighting up some candles and pampering myself, yes! Have a great day you too. 

No se si habeis escuchado algo, pero hace unos días tuvimos una especie de tornado. Bueno vale, estoy exagerando un poco, pero prometo que tuvimos un tiempo horrible. Estabamos en alerta y había muchísimo viento y lluvia, tanto, que hasta suspendieron las clases (la excusa perfecta para pasar un miercoles en casa disfrutando de la lluvia). El mal tiempo se quedó con nosotros un par de días y aproveché para sacar del armario mi abrigo favorito, y el más calentito tambien. Lo compré cuando vivía en Madrid (que tiempos aquellos!). Me encanta la forma de capa que tiene, como una versión más oscura de caperucita roja. Por fin sabado, toca relajarse en casita, encender unas velas y mimarse un poco. Tened un gran día!


MASSIMO DUTTI coat / ZARA skirt, jumper & shoes / PACO RABANNE sunglasses / MANGO bag

2 comentarios:

  1. qué bonito ese abrigo, es una pasada :)
    Aquí a mi novio un día le tiró el aire de la bici, así que... me lo puedo imaginar jeje
    Un besoge!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Estas muy guapa, la capa es muy bonita, yo intento conseguir una pero no he encontrado ninguna.

    besos

    ResponderEliminar

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!