28.1.14

THE PERFECT SKATER SKIRT


Finding the perfect piece on sales is one of the hardest things in life, and when I do find something special I'm as happy as a kid! (I guess you know what I'm talking about, right? ha). This skirt is one of those cases. I'm into light colors lately, I already have too many black clothes on my wardrobe. So when I saw this green, beige & blue skater skirt I couldn't resist and brought it home with me.

Encontrar la pieza perfecta en rebajas es misión casi imposible, y cuando la encuentras es felicidad extrema! (Supongo que sabéis de lo que hablo, verdad? ha). Esta falda es una de esas prendas. Últimamente me decanto por colores claritos, ya tengo demasiadas cosas negras en el armario. Así que cuando la vi no me pude resistir y se vino conmigo a casa. 



ZARA skirt

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!