19.1.14

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

IMG_8432

I’m one of those romantic ones who thinks fashion is a way of expression, a way to show your soul, your mood and your feelings to the world. Well, I’ve been feeling a little “all black everything” lately, and there's no better way to express it than with pictures. Black jeans, tank top, leather jacket, bag… Today is one of my favorite days of the week, is the perfect day to put my ideas in order, to plan the week and to, of course, pamper myself. I’m willing to start this week with the right foot! Sorry for being MIA these last weeks, tests got all my attention but good news… I’m back for good! Happy Sunday!

Soy una de esas románticas que piensa que la moda es una forma de expresión. Una manera de mostrarle al mundo tu alma, tu estado de ánimo o tus sentimientos. Este look expresa a la perfección como me he estado sintiendo estas semanas, todo al negro! Vaqueros, tank top, chaqueta de cuero, todo negro. Hoy es mi día favorito de la semana, es el día perfecto para poner mis ideas en orden, planear la semana y por supuesto, mimarme. Perdón por estar TAN desaparecida estas últimas semanas, los exámenes se llevaron toda mi atención, pero buenas noticias, he vuelto para quedarme! Feliz domingo!



IMG_8473







ZARA jeans / MANGO jacket / ZARA shoes / MIU MIU sunglasses / MANGO necklace

1 comentario:

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!