20.1.14

IMAGINE


Good (late) morning world! New week ahead and new opportunities to start over. I'm still studying but I have just one test left! Plus, I bought my tickets to madrid (from 10 to 17 of february), yay! One entire week in my favorite city, I'm so excited! We start the week with a "uniform" inspired look, with the tartan mini skirt and the shirt, with some hints of rock with the leather jacket and studded shoes. The hair and make had to be clean and polish. Have a great monday, thanks for reading me!

Buenos días (un poco tardíos)! Hoy empieza una nueva semana y con ella nuevas oportunidades de empezar nuevos retos. Todavía estoy estudiando pero sólo me queda un examen, además, ya tengo mis billetes a Madrid, del 10 al 17 de Febrero. Una semana entera en mi ciudad favorita, soy muy feliz! Empezamos la semana con un look inspirado en los uniformes del cole, con la minifalda de tartán y camisa, con algunos toques de rock con el perfecto de cuero y los zapatos con tachuelas. El maquillaje y el pelo tenían que ser limpios y pulidos como el look. Tened un buen lunes, gracias por leerme!



IMG_8621_1

IMG_8616_1

IMG_8623_1

IMG_8617_1

IMG_8606_1

IMG_8625_1

IMG_8637

IMG_8612


ZARA miniskirt / MANGO leather jacket / MANGO shoes / AGATHA necklace / ZARA shirt

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!