1.4.14

FRESH

IMG_0090


Aquí tenéis el look que lleve al opening de la nueva tienda Guess. Me apetecía ponerme algo colorido y fresco, y al final acabé llevando, como siempre, algo negro. Pero la falda que llevo tiene todo lo que pedía, blanco y negro con unos toques de color en amarillo, rosa y azul. Os gusta la combinación?

And here you have the look I wore for the guess store opening. I wanted to wear something fresh and colorful. And yes, I ended up wearing black, again. But the skirt has everything that I asked for, it's black and white with some hints of yellow, pink and blue. Do you like the combination?

IMG_0085
IMG_0095
IMG_0099
IMG_0087
IMG_0100

H&M skirt / ZARA croptop / AGATHA necklace / ZARA shoes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST A COMMENT. I LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS!